Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Bob Nason <BN...@abpeds.org> on 2008/12/08 22:27:24 UTC

Question...

Hello....

New to subversion. How do I determine our current release?  Do you have me
as a contact person?

Bob

Robert W. Nason
IT Database Administrator/Systems Engineer
American Board of Pediatrics
111 Silver Cedar Ct
Chapel Hill NC 27514-1513

(919) 918.7107  x532

A candle loses nothing by lighting another!
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort"  Herm Albright

Re: Question...

Posted by Simon Lucy <si...@objective2k.com>.
David Weintraub wrote:
> I use "svn info" on the URL of the repository. That will display the
> depository's last revision number.
>
> Doing "svn info" on a working directory will display the working
> directory's revision (or the revision of a file if done just on a file).
>
> Have you seen the book at http://svnbook.com? In the back is a
> description of all the commands in Subversion.
svnversion is what you need, it should be included with any build of
svn, it didn't used to be with the Windows builds but I think it is now,
it just gives the current rev of a working copy, ie you have to svn up
before running it to get the actual revision.

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/re57.html

Re: Question...

Posted by Simon Lucy <si...@objective2k.com>.

Re: Question...