Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Bob Fields <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/22 15:31:11 UTC

Re: Help using wsdl2java script

I'm seeing the same error with CXF 2.3.0 through 2.3.3. 2.4.0-SNAPSHOT gives
an IncompatibleClassChangeError (after manually installing the opensaml
dependencies). Adding the jaxb-api jaxb-impl jaxb-xjc jars to
JAVA_HOME\lib\endorsed or JAVA_HOME\jre6\lib\endorsed did not work. I have
additional debug information (classpath dump, stack traces) if interested.
The only thing that worked for me was putting jaxb-xjc-2.1.13.jar first in
the wsdl2java classpath. Fortunately, that's the best fix, because I want to
use the latest CXF dependencies at compile/runtime (other than for
wsdl2java), and I don't want all the developers and build managers / build
machines to have to manually endorse the Jaxb libraries and then remember to
undo it later when Sun fixes their JDK. I'm on Sun 64 bit Windows JDK
1.6.0_21-b07.