Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Zhou Zhu (SH/RDC)" <zh...@ericsson.com> on 2003/12/26 10:32:03 UTC

Class org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaFaultWriter error?

Hi:
For the designer who is responsible for the class " org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaFaultWriter" :
When i use WSDL2Java compile my webservice wsdl, an null exception is reported.
After tracing the source code, i found in this class there is a private variable named: faultName. Strangely this variable is not initialized in the constructor like other private variable. I supporsed it should be initialized in constructor function like:

this.literal=faultInfo.getUse();
this.faultMessage=faultInfo.getMessage();
this.faultName=faultInfo.getName();  (omitted)
this.symbolTable=symbolTable;
..

Does any one regard it as a bug or i missed something?

Thank you in advance.

B.Rs
/zhu zhou