Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2016/11/02 10:25:55 UTC

[CANCELLED][VOTE] Release Apache Streams 0.4.0 incubating

Thanks for catching this Justin!

I just checked and this same issue was also present in the Streams
0.3-incubating release, so we overlooked it the previous time as well.

We'll fix these and then come back with a new release candidate.

Ate

Re: [CANCELLED][VOTE] Release Apache Streams 0.4.0 incubating

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Thanks for catching this Justin!

No problem. BTW rat didn’t catch it I assume because of the Apache header at the top of the file.

This sort of issue it hard to catch via automated tools,  for instance some 3rd party software is dual licensed under GPL and Apache so just search for “GPL” or “GNU” may not be enough.

Thanks,
Justin