Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> on 2012/05/17 20:51:40 UTC

0.16 release update - 0.16 is GA

Hi, folks.  To conclude our vote to release 0.16, there were 10 votes in
favor and none against.  I've now pushed the RC4 bits (minus the maven
part) to dist for mirroring.  I've also published the final release notes
here:

   http://qpid.apache.org/release_notes_0.16.html

Note, I'm going to be away until the 28th and won't be able produce the
final website update and release announcement before I leave.  If anyone
is interested in taking over those pieces in my absence, please go ahead.
Otherwise I'll complete them when I return.

Thanks, everyone, very much,
Justin

---
0.16 release page: https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/016-release.html

Re: 0.16 release update - 0.16 is GA

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,

I would if I knew the answer to the question but I'm afraid I don't,
so it will have to wait for one of the C++ broker contributors who is
familiar with the necessary revision of the store tree.

Robbie

Posted by Paul Colby <pa...@colby.id.au>.
Great news! :)

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Robbie !!

Rajith

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Weston M. Price" <wp...@redhat.com>.
On May 17, 2012, at 3:09 PM, Rajith Attapattu wrote:

> I'll wait for Robbie to respond as he is the one who will push the maven
> bits :D
> If he is busy then I will help out.
>
> I'd also take this opportunity to thank Justin for yet another gruelling
> release. We've been doing at least two a year now, and it's a lot more
> organized and planned out.
> Good job!
+1

The man knows his stuff.