Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by c cw288 <cw...@hotmail.com> on 2000/11/30 23:33:34 UTC

MySQL driver

Hi,
I am using tomcat and apache on Solaris 7 and I want to use MySQL as
my JDBC. I need a driver for this. Is mm.mysql driver is the one I
should use and where can I download this driver?

Thanks,
Cathy

Re: MySQL driver

Posted by Christian Rauh <ch...@rauh.net>.
There are pointers to the drivers in the myswl site.

  http://www.mysql.com

Christian Rauh