Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Rodrigo Ruiz <rr...@gridsystems.com> on 2006/05/16 09:27:27 UTC

[Axis2C] Support for C++ and Project Roadmap

Hi all,

Is there any roadmap on the project web? I would like to know what
functionalities are planned to be developed and which ones have priority
over others.

Does anybody know whether C++ support is going to be added in Axis2/C
someday, or it is expected to be implemented in a separate project?

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo Ruiz

GRIDSYSTEMS                    Rodrigo Ruiz Aguayo
Parc Bit - Son Espanyol
07120 Palma de Mallorca        mailto:rruiz@gridsystems.com
Baleares - EspaƱa              Tel:+34-971435085 Fax:+34-971435082
http://www.gridsystems.com

Re: [Axis2C] Support for C++ and Project Roadmap

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Rodrigo Ruiz wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there any roadmap on the project web? I would like to know what
> functionalities are planned to be developed and which ones have
> priority over others.

We have some indication on the road map on our main web site.
Please have a look at "Un-Implemented Architecture Features (TBD in
1.0)" and "Un-Implemented Architecture Features (TBD post 1.0)" sections
on the web page.

However, we do not have priorities defined as of now. May be we should
do this in the Wiki site.

> Does anybody know whether C++ support is going to be added in Axis2/C
> someday, or it is expected to be implemented in a separate project?

No C++ support is planned as of now. However one could wrap with ease,
as the base API is in C.

Thanks,
Samisa...