Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Richard Adams <ch...@ASPATECH.COM.BR> on 2001/02/06 18:58:04 UTC

configuring tomcat to use new application

This is probably a simple question...but I have a new jsp application
that I already tested just by using the examples context...Could some
one please describe a procedure or point to a reference that explains
step-by-step how move a simple jsp app into its own environment...or
context.

I have some folders with images and js files that I need to reference
too from the jsp page...

Do I need to edit the server.xml file manually?

Thanks,
Chris