Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2005/10/27 19:16:14 UTC

[m2] Bummed about JUnitDoclet not getting m2 plugin.

I use JUnitDoclet heavily. I am bummed there is not going to be any new
support in m2.
So, is there any way I can find out, and get help figuring something else
out?
Is there anyone that would like to help me creating a new JUnitDoclet code
base, maintain the old one, and create an M2 plugin?

I looked at the src, and am not familiar with the JavaDoc Parsing that it
implements.

Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)