Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by prashant_dabre <pr...@forindia.com> on 2002/07/03 06:51:01 UTC

tomcat php problem

Hi,

I have installed tomcat 4.0.3 on redhat 7.1
I have integrated tomcat and apache using mod_webapp.so
But i am not able to see .php file of my virtual host site. when i type http://host.mydomain.com/test.php in my webbrowser it ask me to download the file instade of showing me page.

Hi,

I have installed tomcat 4.0.3 on redhat 7.1
I have integrated tomcat and apache using mod_webapp.so
But i am not able to see .php file of my virtual host site. when i type http://host.mydomain.com/test.php in my webbrowser it ask me to download the file instade of showing me page.

I have added following lines in my /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file

LoadModule webapp_module      modules/mod_webapp.so
AddModule mod_webapp.c
WebAppConnection conn      warp  localhost:8008

# host.mydomain.com
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.1>
   ServerAdmin  webmaster@host.mydomain.com
   DocumentRoot /home/myhost/mydomain.com
   ServerName   www.host.mydomain.com
   ServerAlias  host.mydomain.comPlease help me

WebAppDeploy host    conn    /
 </VirtualHost>

I have attached mt server.xml  file.
My .html and .jsp pages are working fine.

- Prashant
prashant_dabre
e-mail: prashant_dabre@forindia.com