Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/02 15:21:59 UTC

Re: Splitting the struts.xml file

Hi Yash,

i actually don't mind central configs - at least until they grow large
and become difficult to maintain.
It has currently ~650 lines which isn't too bad IMO.

There is also an alternative to splitting: a lot of it could be moved to
annotations which would shrink the file.

i would probably leave it as is until it grows but I am not opposed to
the idea to cleaning things up,

best regards,
michael

Posted by Yash Maheshwari <ya...@gmail.com>.