Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Rob Bloodgood <ro...@empire2.com> on 2002/01/30 23:15:30 UTC

[OT] RE: New mod_perl Logo

Uhh... the platypus, the wombat, the tazmanian devil, and the emu.
Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.
Jay Lawrence wrote:

>I looked at some of the candidates at
>http://wypug.digital-word.com/mod_perl/
>must confess I am partial to
>http://wypug.digital-word.com/mod_perl/logos/louise_bramald_1.jpg so far
>
>Thinking camels for Perl and feathers for Apache putting them together all I
>could see is "flying camels" - is that too close to "flaming logos"?
>
>That's my 0.02CAD which is substantially less than 0.02USD... ;-)

I really don't want to see this topic going out of control, but I had to
add something here: didn't we have a discussion about this months ago?
 I seem to remember an idea of a camel with a headband with the Apache
feather...  I'm sure that's not my own idea.

  Issac

RE: New mod_perl Logo

Re: [OT] RE: New mod_perl Logo

Posted by iain truskett <ic...@eh.org>.
* Rob Bloodgood (robb@empire2.com) [31 Jan 2002 09:32]:
> Uhh... the platypus, the wombat, the tazmanian devil, and the emu.

That's 'Tasmanian'. And they're wonderfully cute and vicious brutes.

cheers,
--
iain.                                          <http://eh.org/~koschei/>