Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Adekoya Adekunle <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/31 17:03:18 UTC

getting access to the components from my svn client

do i need user-id to download the components on the commons repo from my
svn client ?

if yes, how do i get the user-id and password ?

thanks

kunle

Re: getting access to the components from my svn client

Posted by Ricardo Espírito Santo <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Welcome to the commons developers list.

AFAIK read access is anonymous so no, you do not need a password or user id
to download commons components from svn.

For more information please refer to
http://commons.apache.org/volunteering.html and
http://commons.apache.org/patches.html

Regards,