Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Alexander Prozor <ap...@isd.dp.ua> on 2003/06/04 15:51:54 UTC

WebSphere server, ODMG

Hello ,
  Maybe someone already got such problem.

  I've wrote app using WebSphere and Oracle.
  Using servlet,
  i store object, if I try to get it in this session ( without
  restarting of the server, I got nothing).
  when I restart server - I can use Query for load object, but then I
  am not be able to store it :).

  each time, when I store or load object I execute such code:

            odmg = OJB.getInstance();
            Database db = odmg.newDatabase();
            String dataBaseDefName = buildDefDatabase();
            //open database
            try
            {
                //db.open(REPOSITORY_FILE, Database.OPEN_READ_WRITE);
                db.open(dataBaseDefName, Database.OPEN_READ_WRITE);
            }
            catch (ODMGException ex)
            {

            }
 maybe problem there?
 If I use standalone application, all works fine.

 thank you.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                          mailto:apro@isd.dp.ua