Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by James Ho Chan <jc...@syndesis.com> on 2005/12/19 20:03:49 UTC

Geronimo Clustering support

I understand that Geronimo Clustering support will be available in
version 1.0, does anyone know when this stable version is available? I
also understand that clustering feature will be provided by WADI, it
mainly focus on clustering in Web side, does anyone know what will
Geronimo version 1.0 will finally offer in terms of clustering in
different aspect (web, EJB, activemq, and etc)?

In addition, in Geronimo M5 version, activemq 3.2 already provide the
clustering feature, does it mean that Geronimo already support
clustering in the JMS area, or some work still need to be done, what
kind of steps I need to configure so that it can support JMS clustering?
Same question also apply to Tomcat 5, it already support clustering,
what steps I need to configure?

Thanks
James

Re: Geronimo Clustering support

Posted by Dave Colasurdo <da...@earthlink.net>.
James,

   Hot off the press, here is a link to an example application that
describes how to use tomcat clustering within geronimo.  This is the
precursor to WADI..

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Geronimo+Clustering+Example

-Dave-