Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ja...@external.t-mobile.at on 2008/06/11 00:35:10 UTC

is it possible to send content length in http header with request? [Virus checked]

Hello,

well. i have a strange error, when calling
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/v2ur2-b04.html

returned html to my soap request is telling where the problem is. Does
someone have an idea, how to send content-length in request? Probably i'll
not be so easy because of xml streaming etc. Will it be possible if i will
write my own handler or something? (i have only one such service i have to
call)

<title>411 Length Required</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Length Required</h1>
Content-length.<br />
<hr />
<address>Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at test.deltavista-online.at Port
443</address>

thanks
best regards
jano

Antwort: Re: is it possible to send content length in http header with request? [Virus checked]

Posted by ja...@external.t-mobile.at.
It really works! Thanks!

Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>
06/11/2008 01:07
Bitte antworten an
users@cxf.apache.org

An
users@cxf.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: is it possible to send content length in http header with request?
[Virus checked]

Oh goody...*I* get to help *you* today...    :)

http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20070817, See point #8

HTH,
Glen

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.