Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Andrea Loddo <ga...@libero.it> on 2005/07/07 15:49:12 UTC

SOAP response

Hi,

I am testing a Web Service. Everything seems working right: no errror in
log, no test interruptions and correct statistics. Only ine thing: Soap
response is empy. Is there any method to handle the HTTP response that
Jmeter parses to get XML tests results?
In the case that the server response is ok but the SOAP response is
empty, where can I view these HTTP messages response?

Thanks very much.
Andrea.

Re: SOAP response

Posted by Andrea Loddo <ga...@libero.it>.
Thanks very much. It works!!!! the solution was simply the "view result
in tree" listener! :)

Re: SOAP response

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.