Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Adelita Padilla <ap...@maestrodev.com> on 2011/04/01 03:22:55 UTC

Re: Weird dependency resolving issues

The Visual Studio dependencies were originally deployed to
http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/3rdparty/.

But we removed them because of license issues.

If those dependencies were not installed on your locally repository,
building trunk would actually fail.

What I normally do to get pass it, I manually install those artifacts to my
local repo.

liit

Posted by Lars Corneliussen <me...@lcorneliussen.de>.
ok. then we have to fix that for 1.3.1 :)

--
Message sent from mobile device

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 01/04/2011, at 2:22 PM, Adelita Padilla wrote:

> The Visual Studio dependencies were originally deployed to
> http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/3rdparty/.
>
> But we removed them because of license issues.
>
> If those dependencies were not installed on your locally repository,
> building trunk would actually fail.
>
> What I normally do to get pass it, I manually install those artifacts to my
> local repo.

Is that true? I thought only the POMs we created for them were up there, but that the dependencies were always resolved the GAC (as all of them are marked that way). The only dependency we have that isn't a platform requirement is NUnit...

- Brett