Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Marcelo Magno <mm...@blumar.com.br> on 2003/06/09 22:57:28 UTC

Ms sql server

	I was using ms access to develop a prototype for my final project on the graduation course, but reading the mails from the list, I saw that no one managed using Memo fields and I was having trouble whith data fields.

	So I decided to move to Sql, but I need a free Jdbc Driver. I tryed MS Jdbc driver but it did not finished instalation on my maxhine, soh I've got JSQL Connect (trial version) just to manage this to work.

	What I want is to ask if anyone knows a free or non commercial version of jdbc driver for ms sql server.

	Thanks in advance,
	Marcelo Magno