ResourceManager crashes with the unnoticeable error.

I am running the hadoop MRv2 in a cluster with 4 nodes. Java 8 is installed.
I start the resource manager and the node manager normally, but during
the execution the resource manager crashes with the error below. Any
help to solve this? Is it a problem related to java heap, or memory?

Jul 01, 2015 12:21:05 PM com.google.inject.servlet.InternalServletModule$BackwardsCompatibleServletContextProvider get
WARNING: You are attempting to use a deprecated API (specifically, attempting to @Inject ServletContext inside an eagerly created singleton. While we allow this for backwards compatibility, be warned that this MAY have unexpected behavior if you have more than one injector (with ServletModule) running in the same JVM. Please consult the Guice documentation at http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/wiki/Servlets for more information.
Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory register
INFO: Registering org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.JAXBContextResolver as a provider class
Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory register
INFO: Registering org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.RMWebServices as a root resource class
Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory register
INFO: Registering org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.GenericExceptionHandler as a provider class
Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl _initiate
INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.9 09/02/2011 11:17 AM'
Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
INFO: Binding org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.JAXBContextResolver to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"
Jul 01, 2015 12:21:07 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
INFO: Binding org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.GenericExceptionHandler to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"
Jul 01, 2015 12:21:08 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
INFO: Binding org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.RMWebServices to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"

​

Re: ResourceManager crashes with the unnoticeable error.

Posted by Nikhil Ramteke <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1 Zhijie, or if that doesn't work may be you can run

*ps -aef | grep hadoop*

on terminal and check the value of *-Dyarn.log.dir*,
that should give you where are logs getting printed.

..nIx..

Re: ResourceManager crashes with the unnoticeable error.

Posted by Nikhil Ramteke <ni...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

>> INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.9 09/02/2011 11:17 AM'
>> Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
>> INFO: Binding org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.JAXBContextResolver to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"
>> Jul 01, 2015 12:21:07 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
>> INFO: Binding org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.GenericExceptionHandler to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"
>> Jul 01, 2015 12:21:08 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
>> INFO: Binding org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.RMWebServices to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"

..nIx..

Re: ResourceManager crashes with the unnoticeable error.

Posted by Nikhil Ramteke <ni...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

>> INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.9 09/02/2011 11:17 AM'
>> Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
>> INFO: Binding org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.JAXBContextResolver to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"
>> Jul 01, 2015 12:21:07 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
>> INFO: Binding org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.GenericExceptionHandler to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"
>> Jul 01, 2015 12:21:08 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
>> INFO: Binding org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.RMWebServices to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"

..nIx..

Re: ResourceManager crashes with the unnoticeable error.

Posted by Nikhil Ramteke <ni...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

>> INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.9 09/02/2011 11:17 AM'
>> Jul 01, 2015 12:21:06 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
>> INFO: Binding org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.JAXBContextResolver to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"
>> Jul 01, 2015 12:21:07 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
>> INFO: Binding org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.GenericExceptionHandler to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"
>> Jul 01, 2015 12:21:08 PM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
>> INFO: Binding org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.RMWebServices to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"

..nIx..

Re: ResourceManager crashes with the unnoticeable error.

Posted by Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: ResourceManager crashes with the unnoticeable error.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.