Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Plamena Chongova <pc...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/24 09:42:38 UTC

Interoperability question: AsymmetricBinding with .Net

Hi all!

I have question regarding Axis2 <-> .Net interoperability scenario.
Has anyone succeeded to run the scenario: an Axis2 service with policy with
AsymmetricBinding and UserNameToken as SignedSupportingToken vs. .Net
client?

Thanks and regards,
Plamena

Re: Interoperability question: AsymmetricBinding with .Net

Posted by Plamena Chongova <pc...@gmail.com>.
Hi and thanks for the reply.

I'm interested in this because I have a set of interoperability scenarios,
which are working, except this one.
AsymmetricBinding with mutual certificates is ok, but when the UserNameToken
is put in the policy
the signed parts in the message are not validated at .Net side. Did you have
such problems?

Thanks and regards,
Plamena

Posted by Dimuthu Leelarathne <mu...@apache.org>.