Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Kevin Newman <ke...@inc.com> on 2000/09/21 18:03:43 UTC

ATG Dynamo...?

Has anyone had any success with ATG Dynamo?

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: ATG Dynamo...?

Posted by Nathan Wray <nw...@mich.com>.
since SOAP requires JSDK2.2, it doesn't work
under some servlet engines (JServ comes to
mind).  ATG 5.0 is fully j2ee so it should work

--
Nathan Wray
nwray@mich.com
--
"I see in the near future a crisis approaching
that
unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the
safety
of my country… corporations have been enthroned
and
an era of corruption in high places will
follow, and the
money of the country will endeavor to prolong
its reign
by working upon the prejudices of the people
until all
wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the
republic is
destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety
for the
safety of my country than ever before, even in
the
midst of war."
    --Abraham Lincoln, 1865

Re: ATG Dynamo...?