Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Aurora <25...@qq.com> on 2019/03/14 07:46:51 UTC

no data by JDBC or Cache query!

Ignite 2.7.0
I poured data by the following code, but I didnt get  data after executing
jdbc or cache query, while I just can see data by "cache -scan -c=@c4" by
the command window: IgniteVisorCmd.sh. why?

IgniteCache<String, Person> personCache = igniteClient.cache("PersonCache");
Person person = new Person();
person.setXXX
personCache .put(person.getId(),person);

IgniteClient:

public class IgniteClient {
    private final static Logger logger = LoggerFactory
            .getLogger(IgniteClient.class);

    private static Ignite client = null;

    static {
        logger.info("Initialize Ignite Client");
        try {

            // start client ignite
            IgniteConfiguration config = new IgniteConfiguration();

//            config.setClientMode(true);
            // config.setGridName(CLIENT_GRID);
            config.setPeerClassLoadingEnabled(true);

            // Configure discovery SPI.
            TcpDiscoverySpi discoSpi = new TcpDiscoverySpi();
            TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder ipFinder = new TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder();

ipFinder.setAddresses(Arrays.asList("192.168.100.105:47500..47509"));

            discoSpi.setIpFinder(ipFinder);

            config.setDiscoverySpi(discoSpi);

            client = Ignition.start(config);

        } catch (IgniteException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }

    }

    public static Ignite getClient() {
        return client;
    }

}

thanks.

Re: no data by JDBC or Cache query!

Posted by ibelyakov <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Could you please provide cache configuration for server nodes?

Regards,
Igor

Re: no data by JDBC or Cache query!

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please make sure that your types are registered as follows:
    CacheConfiguration<String, Person> ccfg = new
CacheConfiguration<>("PersonCache");
    ccfg.*setIndexedTypes*(String.class, Person.class);
    IgniteCache<String, Person> personCache =
igniteClient.getOrCreateCache(ccfg);

additional details can be found here:
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/schema-and-indexes#section-registering-indexed-types

Thanks,