Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org> on 2018/02/01 13:34:01 UTC

Access to apachebookkeeper dockerhub

Hi all,

How do I get access to the apachebookkeeper dockerhub organisation. I
want to push the all-versions-image so that CI doesn't have to build
it all each time.

-Ivan

Re: Access to apachebookkeeper dockerhub

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
Getting access denied when I try to push

<snip>
src/bookkeeper $ docker login
Login with your Docker ID to push and pull images from Docker Hub. If
you don't have a Docker ID, head over to https://hub.docker.com to
create one.
Username (ivankelly):
Password:
Login Succeeded
~/src/bookkeeper $ docker push apachebookkeeper/bookkeeper-all-versions:latest
The push refers to a repository
[docker.io/apachebookkeeper/bookkeeper-all-versions]
cd9d70068414: Preparing
cca36224cd6d: Preparing
4897b555828e: Preparing
797998a42d07: Preparing
b6a953bd5b4e: Preparing
f342fa917e44: Waiting
cf7d99f1ed36: Waiting
af30436d2e40: Waiting
1d85de235ee7: Waiting
1a0982ce36ba: Waiting
2005ec5118b7: Waiting
3e9c60d1c14e: Waiting
2f4eca8e8bda: Waiting
f86afafa98a9: Waiting
4e6f900ea467: Waiting
de0db5dce450: Waiting
ee683bcc4c25: Waiting
91f9fdf0afd6: Waiting
49ea3b98c744: Waiting
8ce32187d585: Waiting
e11a57f8d38b: Waiting
68456577a6c6: Waiting
e40716152a3b: Waiting
245a766cd7e2: Waiting
72cf959d8b2e: Waiting
e15afa4858b6: Waiting
denied: requested access to the resource is denied

</snip>

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.