Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2014/01/28 04:03:10 UTC

Fw: Lucene at ApacheCon

If anyone is interested -

From: Rich Bowen
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎January‎ ‎27‎, ‎2014 ‎8‎:‎52‎ ‎AM
To: uschindler@apache.org, pnasser@apache.org

Uwe and Prescott,

I know you guys have your own event coming up in the Fall, but I was
wondering if there's a chance I can get your help in getting some Lucene
(and related projects) content for ApacheCon. We would love to have a
day of Lucene content, and would be glad to put up a banner promoting
Lucene/Solr revolution at the event if that would be of any interest to
you folks.

Are there particular members of your community that I should perhaps bug
in person to persuade them?

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison

Re: Fw: Lucene at ApacheCon

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
Saw that. I would have gone but im busy that week. Maybe if they push the
conference a bit...