Posted to users@jena.apache.org by "Walker, Andreas" <an...@sub.uni-goettingen.de> on 2019/08/13 09:01:00 UTC

Starting Fuseki with an externally created TDB

Dear all,

I have finally moved on from uploading Turtle files through the Web-GUI by hand to creating my TDB locally with tdbloader2. I have also succeeded in loading the database into Fuseki by running fuseki-server with the --loc=DATABASE parameter. However, there are some small things I haven't quite figured out yet. Maybe you can help me out?

[1] Is there a way to pass the --loc parameter to the Fuseki Start/Stop script as well? fuseki start --loc=DATABASE does not do anything, and I haven't been able to figure out a different way to let the server know about this database from the documentation. (I have also tried creating the database in the Web GUI and then replacing its contents with the locally created data, but this has only thrown errors)

[2] Does Fuseki care, for any purposes, whether the database is stored under fuseki/run/databases/ or anywhere else on the server?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Andreas