Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Jonathan Chawke <j_...@hotmail.com> on 2001/07/04 16:04:29 UTC

soap user FAQ updated

Hi,

I've just updated the Apache SOAP-user's FAQ. It's available here:
  http://xml.apache.org/soap/faq/faq_chawke.html

Note that I've added a couple of new topics, notably 'Design and
Architecture Issues'. I get the impression that more and more people are
looking for 'hints' on designing SOAP services (now that we're all over the
'Element must contain a faultcode' hurdle!!).

Let me know what you think of the FAQ (particularly if there are any errors
or omissions).

Thanks!
Jonathan.

Re: soap user FAQ updated

Posted by Paul Duffy <pa...@cisco.com>.
At 03:04 PM 7/4/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I've just updated the Apache SOAP-user's FAQ. It's available here:
>  http://xml.apache.org/soap/faq/faq_chawke.html

This link is not accessible.

>Note that I've added a couple of new topics, notably 'Design and
>Architecture Issues'. I get the impression that more and more people are
>looking for 'hints' on designing SOAP services (now that we're all over
>the 'Element must contain a faultcode' hurdle!!).
>
>Let me know what you think of the FAQ (particularly if there are any
>errors or omissions).
>
>Thanks!
>Jonathan.

Paul Duffy
Cisco Systems, Inc.
paduffy@cisco.com

Re: soap user FAQ updated

Posted by Paul Duffy <pa...@cisco.com>.
At 03:04 PM 7/4/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I've just updated the Apache SOAP-user's FAQ. It's available here:
>  http://xml.apache.org/soap/faq/faq_chawke.html

This link is not accessible.

>Note that I've added a couple of new topics, notably 'Design and
>Architecture Issues'. I get the impression that more and more people are
>looking for 'hints' on designing SOAP services (now that we're all over
>the 'Element must contain a faultcode' hurdle!!).
>
>Let me know what you think of the FAQ (particularly if there are any
>errors or omissions).
>
>Thanks!
>Jonathan.

Paul Duffy