Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Henning Jensen <he...@idi.ntnu.no> on 2007/05/25 10:20:37 UTC

Axiom SOAP envelope and org.w3c.dom.*

Hi!

I'm writing a handler for Axis2 that uses another framework for
inspecting SOAP envelopes. This framework uses the org.w3c.dom.*
interfaces and I have used the SAAJUtil in the Axis2 handler to get a
org.w3c.dom.Document object.

Document doc = SAAJUtil.getDocumentFromSOAPEnvelope(envelope);

However, when I go through the elements I need to get the text content
from an element. Using element.getTextContent() throws me a
java.lang.UnsupportedOperation and using element.getNodeValue() gives me
  null. How can i get the textual value from an element?

--
Henning Jensen

Re: Axiom SOAP envelope and org.w3c.dom.*

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Henning,

Could you please post a stripped down sample in JIRA? I hope you are
using Axis2 1.2 recently released.

thanks,
dims