Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/03 13:51:15 UTC

Transaction CT

  Hi - I've run the transaction tests, they should also be linked from
Aries Web pages in a couple of hours time when the Apache infrastructure
catches up :-)

In the interim all the test results can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~zoe/.

The transaction tests all passed - however there were a bunch of
exceptions generated as the tests ran. If anyone is interested in
looking at those please let me know.

Zoë

Re: Transaction CT

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zoe

Great thanks much!  I think the exceptions look fine to me. :)

Lin