Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Watter <ma...@welchkin.net> on 2007/11/20 18:51:18 UTC

wicket-security and inner classes

I'm using the wicket-security project from Wicketstuff and I'm having a bit
of trouble figuring out how to reference inner classes in my Hive files. So
normally you can reference a class with something like:

permission ${ComponentPermission} "com.my.company.web.pages.Administration",
"inherit, render";

However I have not been able to figure out how to reference an inner class.
I've tried all fo the following with no luck:

permission ${ComponentPermission}
"com.my.company.web.pages.Administration$MyInnerClass", "inherit, render";

permission ${ComponentPermission}
"com.my.company.web.pages.Administration.MyInnerClass", "inherit, render";

permission ${ComponentPermission}
"com.my.company.web.pages.Administration#MyInnerClass", "inherit, render";

Does anyone know the answer to this?

Matt

Re: wicket-security and inner classes

Posted by Watter <ma...@welchkin.net>.
It turns out I was doing something else wrong. The "$" notation for an inner
class does indeed work exactly as one would expect.

Matt