Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by vi...@socialinfra.net on 2014/08/27 08:28:21 UTC

How to integrate apache-nutch-1.9 and Hadoop 2.3.0-cdh5.1.0?

I'm very new to nutch and was
trying to integrate nutch
1.9 with Hadoop
2.3.0-cdh5.1.0 and getting exceptions like below:

Injector:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Not implemented by the
DistributedFileSystem FileSystem implementation
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.getScheme(FileSystem.java:214)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.loadFileSystems(FileSystem.java:2365)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.getFileSystemClass(FileSystem.java:2375)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.createFileSystem(FileSystem.java:2392)
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.access$200(FileSystem.java:89)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.getInternal(FileSystem.java:2431)
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.get(FileSystem.java:2413)
        at org.apache.nutch.crawl.Injector.inject(Injector.java:297)
        at org.apache.nutch.crawl.Injector.run(Injector.java:380)
        at org.apache.nutch.crawl.Injector.main(Injector.java:370)

I have few questions about this:How do
i solve this issue?Also, I had question in mind if I
can really integrate the version of hadoop which I am using to nutch
1.9?If i cannot integrate this version
of hadoop, can any one tell me the base apache version with which i can
integrate with nutch 1.9