Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Karl-Philipp Richter <ri...@richtercloud.de> on 2016/10/04 01:59:58 UTC

Where is AbstractByteList.java?

Hi,
When I run `mvn generate-sources javadoc:javadoc` I see errors like

    ^

/afs/richtercloud.de/sources/mahout/math/target/generated-sources/mahout/org/apache/mahout/math/list/AbstractByteList.java:780:
error: bad HTML entity
    * Precondition (unchecked): <tt>index &gt;= 0 && index &lt; size()</tt>.

But searching `AbstractByteList.java` with `find` only finds the entry
in `math/target` and `grep`ing recursively for `AbstractByteList`
doesn't reveal any instruction how this file might be generated.

I'd like to find this file because I'm working on [correcting javadoc
errors](https://github.com/apache/mahout/pull/257) for convenience.

-Kalle