Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2006/03/28 02:26:31 UTC

Timestamp format error in GenerateReport?

When I run the jdbc40 test suite, I get this error (most times).  Is
anyone else seeing this?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Timestamp
format
must be yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss.fffffffff
         at java.sql.Timestamp.valueOf(Timestamp.java:208)
         at
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.GenerateReport.Calculat
eRunLength(GenerateReport.java:83)
         at
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.GenerateReport.main(Gen
erateReport.java:293)
         at
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunSuite.main(RunSuite.
java:170)

Re: Timestamp format error in GenerateReport?

Posted by Amit Handa <Am...@Sun.COM>.
Yes I confirm that, this has been fixed in b74.

thanks,
Amit

Posted by Anurag Shekhar <An...@Sun.COM>.