Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rafael Taboada <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/07 04:40:32 UTC

Calendar Project

Please. Do u know a calendar project made in struts??? I mean, when u make
an appointemnt, an event....
thanks

--
Rafael Taboada
Software Engineer

Cell : +511-97753290

"No creo en el destino pues no me gusta tener la idea de controlar mi vida"

Re: Calendar Project

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Rafael Taboada wrote:
> Please. Do u know a calendar project made in struts??? I mean, when u make
> an appointemnt, an event....
> thanks
>
> --
> Rafael Taboada
> Software Engineer
>
> Cell : +511-97753290
>
> "No creo en el destino pues no me gusta tener la idea de controlar mi vida"

There is an extensive calendar component to be found in the MyFaces
sandbox (it still is an ongoing work with a pending huge update
according to the committer)

It is not Struts, but still better than moving to PHP ;-)

RE: Calendar Project

Posted by Jim Douglas <jd...@hotmail.com>.
I couldn't find one, but this PHP based one will integrate with STRUTS,

http://www.k5n.us/webcalendar.php

You can use this PHP - JAVA bridge
http://php-java-bridge.sourceforge.net/

(of course you have to have PHP installed first)

Jim