Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by kritarth anand <kr...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/25 11:50:49 UTC

Entity Disambiguation: Midterm

Hi all,

I would like to start more interaction with the Stanbol Community by
sharing the first iteration of the Entity Disambiguation Engine. I would
really like you all to take a look at it and give me your valuable opinion.

https://github.com/kritarthanand/Disambiguation-Stanbol

The repo consists of the engines' code.It is very easy to install, the
instructions are present in the Readme file.

Besides the engine it also contains my Mid Term Report which describes the
engine a little and also talks about future possible algorithms that can be
used for Entity Disambiguation. Disambiguation is a complex problem and we
should have an efficient and performs well too. Therefore I would really
like Stanbol community to take part in discussion with Enthusiasm.

Please share your views,

Kritarth

Re: Entity Disambiguation: Midterm

Posted by Anuj Kumar <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kritarth, Rupert and Pablo.This brings in a lot of clarity.

Regards,
Anuj

Posted by "Pablo N. Mendes" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,