Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2014/11/01 14:29:42 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven JXR version 2.5

Hi,
anyone giving me a binding vote cause i miss only one...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven JXR version 2.5

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Robert,

On 11/1/14 3:58 PM, Robert Scholte wrote:
> Hi Karl-Heinz,
>
> I know it is added afterwards as part of the distribution-zip, but
> that's also the official source (so it is not the tag as many would
> expect). Now we have a distribution, which can't be build without
> adjusting the rat plugin arguments.

Unfortunately true...

> So for me +0 since it is considered the official release.

unfortunately i see it like you ...this results in cancel of this vote...

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi Karl-Heinz,

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Robert,