Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by James DeMichele <ja...@redfin.com.INVALID> on 2022/08/24 20:47:25 UTC

Java 11 Pull requests

Hi, I'm not sure if my previous email went through so thought that I would
try again.

I know that Samza is not quite setup to run in Java 11. I have 2 PRs up,
one on Samza itself and one on the Hello world app.

https://github.com/apache/samza/pull/1628
https://github.com/apache/samza-hello-samza/pull/87

I'm happy to talk about any issues with this or answer any questions.
Thanks!

-Jamie

Re: Java 11 Pull requests

Posted by James DeMichele <ja...@redfin.com.INVALID>.
Hey Malcom that'd be great if y'all tested this out too. Note, you need to
use the 2.12 Scala version (which looks to be the default now), but wanted
to call that out.

Jamie

Re: Java 11 Pull requests

Posted by Malcolm McFarland <mm...@cavulus.com>.
I would just like to pipe up that bringing Samza into the Java 11 world