Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by shahed <sh...@enoor.com> on 2000/08/03 20:50:52 UTC

getNamespaceURI NoSuchMethod Exception

I am trying to run the ClientServiceManager to list services listed

when I give the command

java ServiceManagerClient http://localhost:80/path-to-rpcrouter.jsp list

I get an exception
org.w3c.dom.Node getNamespaceURI not found.

This seems to be a missing method in the xcerces.jar file. I tried version
1.0.0 and version 1.1.2.

Does anyone know whats going on ?

Thanks
shahed.

Re: getNamespaceURI NoSuchMethod Exception

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
What Web server are you using? Tomcat is on Port 8080, Apache is on Port 80
but you must configure both Apache and Tomcat to work together. There is good
documentation in Tomcat's doc directory.
Regards - Geoge

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.