Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Brandon Werner <bb...@mac.com> on 2006/10/07 19:52:35 UTC

(Unknown)

All:

On the website URL: http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/
java_sdo_overview.html

It specifies this:

md <local tuscany dir>
cd <local tuscany dir>
svn co -N https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java
cd java
svn up sdo
svn up -N spec
cd spec
svn up sdo

However, the last command should be "svn up sdo-api" after the branch
change

This is littered all over this page and has the effect that anyone
who tries to d/l and build just the SDO of Tuscany won't have the
API :-)

Thanks!

Brandon Werner

Re:

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I replied to this thread on the user list:

http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-user%40ws.apache.org/msg00259.html

- Luciano