Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by 茅旭峰 <m9...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/16 17:51:27 UTC

Guides on manipulating .META. manually

Hi,

Can anyone give me some link or guide on how to manipulating .META.
manually?
I saw some messages on inserting regions into .META. for filling up the
holes,
where can I get more details? I have tried check_meta.rb, but it seems do
not
work for me.

Thanks and regards,

Mao Xu-Feng

Re: Guides on manipulating .META. manually

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
See the scripts in bin that end in rb.  In particular, see
check_meta.rb.   Will report holes and if you pass --fix, will try
plug them.
St.Ack