Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jesse Stockall <st...@magma.ca> on 2003/05/01 01:20:17 UTC

Re: problem with classpath separator while using ejbdeploy tool for websphere

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 17:47, Anand Krishniyer wrote:

> The path separator in the arg line causes problems on different
> platforms. Does anyone know a simple solution for this.
> I have tried to put these two jars (
> ${websphere.home}/AppServer/lib/runtime.jar;${build.jar.dir}/blcommon.jar)
>
>  in the classpath attribute, but that does not seem to help.
> Any suggestion would be of great help.

Use ${path.separator} instead of ';'

It will be resolved to ':' on Unix and ';' on Windows

--
Jesse Stockall <st...@magma.ca>

Re: problem with classpath separator while using ejbdeploy toolfor websphere

Posted by Anand Krishniyer <ak...@savvion.com>.
Thanks Jesse
I solved the problem by introducing  a classpath property with ${path.separator}
in between the jars that need to be in the classpath.
Anand