Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Babette v. Gijlswijk" <bv...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/26 16:36:30 UTC

AxisServer

I am trying to Hot Deploy a service on Axis2 based on information provided
by a different application.

I've already found a peace of code on this mailinglist but it does not seem
to work.

ConfigurationContext ce =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null,
null);
AxisService service = AxisService.createService("com.example.MyService",
ce.getAxisConfiguration(), EJBMessageReceiver.class);
AxisConfiguration axisConfig = ce.getAxisConfiguration();
axisConfig.addService( service );

After looking at the AxisConfiguration source it seems i need to implement
the AxisObserver interface and add this to the Axis2.xml as a parameter.

Can anybody provide me with an Example of an implementation of the
AxisObserver interface?

Thanx

Babette

Re: AxisServer

Posted by "Babette v. Gijlswijk" <bv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepal

Thank you for you're reply.

In do not understand you're answer completly.

I have an application that deploys the service on Axis using the code from
my first email.
Why should I not use an Onserver to notify axis that my application has
deployed the service.

If theire is a better way I am open for suggestions.

Re: AxisServer

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Babette ,