Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Joseph Brunner <jj...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/22 08:53:43 UTC

Wicket and Apache Felix

Hello,

I've been trying to port a pre-existing web application built on Wicket 1.3
to run in an OSGi environment.  Specifically, I'm running Apache Servicemix
4.2.0.  I have tried to run the webapp with the Springsource pre-bundled
version of Wicket 1.3.3 and bundling my own version of Wicket 1.3.5.  Both
attempts have failed miserably, I believe due to required versions of
dependencies conflicting with Servicemix versions of those dependencies,
which is causing Servicemix to hang.

Has anybody had success running a webapp using a bundled version of Wicket
1.3.* (not Pax Wicket) in a Servicemix environment?  If so, which versions
of Wicket and Spring jar files were you using?  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe Brunner

Re: Wicket and Apache Felix

Posted by David Leangen <wi...@leangen.net>.
For various reasons, integration is pretty tricky.

Is there any particular reason why pax-wicket won't do?

=David

Re: Wicket and Apache Felix

Posted by Alexander Morozov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,