Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2011/01/06 00:54:28 UTC

Pushing for a release of maven-filtering

Hi

Maven Filtering is based on code from the Resources Plugin, which has
been out of beta for a long time. I think it would be appropriate to
make the next version of maven-filtering a non-beta. Let's call it "1.0"
now, since the code is mature.

Opinions?

It'd be nice if someone could have a look at my proposed patch for
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHARED-179 as I'd like to include that
in the next release.

We should really push out this next release shortly, since a lot of
people seems to be bitten by http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHARED-176

Olivier, about http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHARED-177 which is also
scheduled for the next release. Would it be difficult to create a unit
test for that issue? I'm afraid I don't understand the issue enough to
create a test for it.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Pushing for a release of maven-filtering

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello,
Thanks to care of this release (note you have the parent to release too).

2011/1/6 Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>:
> Hi
>
> Maven Filtering is based on code from the Resources Plugin, which has
> been out of beta for a long time. I think it would be appropriate to
> make the next version of maven-filtering a non-beta. Let's call it "1.0"
> now, since the code is mature.
>
> Opinions?
+1 for 1.0

> It'd be nice if someone could have a look at my proposed patch for
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHARED-179 as I'd like to include that
> in the next release.
>
> We should really push out this next release shortly, since a lot of
> people seems to be bitten by http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHARED-176
>
> Olivier, about http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHARED-177 which is also
> scheduled for the next release. Would it be difficult to create a unit
> test for that issue? I'm afraid I don't understand the issue enough to
> create a test for it.

ATM I'm working on some other stuff  (I will try next week).

> --
> Dennis Lundberg

Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy