Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com> on 2000/11/13 18:53:10 UTC

XSP logicsheet [C2]

I am trying to create a logic sheet that will allow the
XSP user to use their own logging channel for their
applications.  Unfortunately when I tried to modify the
simple XSP page to use the logicsheet, it did not
process it, instead it copied the elements to the
next stage.

What am I missing?

If you lust for Ham and Eggs, you have
committed breakfast in your heart
already.   -- C. S. Lewis

Re: XSP logicsheet [C2]

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>.
I think I solved it.  I didn't add it to the built in
logicsheets in xconf.