Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Tropi Geek <tr...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/17 03:28:36 UTC

3.3-SNAPSHOT not generating the jbi.xml for Service Assembly

Hi

I upgraded to the servicemix 3.3-SNAPSHOT today and noticed that for service
assemblies the jbi-maven-plugin generates the jbi.xml in the
target/installer... folder but does not include it in the assembly zip file.
When deployed to servicemix, it gives a descriptor not found exception.

Could you please let me know if there are any additional parameters to be
passed in the plugin configuration. The 3.2-SNAPSHOT is no longer available
on the servicemix repo so I am forced to upgrade. The plugin used to work
fine with the previous version. If this is a known issue, is there a
workaround ?

Regards

Re: 3.3-SNAPSHOT not generating the jbi.xml for Service Assembly

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 16, 2008 7:28 PM, Tropi Geek <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I upgraded to the servicemix 3.3-SNAPSHOT today and noticed that for service
> assemblies the jbi-maven-plugin generates the jbi.xml in the
> target/installer... folder but does not include it in the assembly zip file.
> When deployed to servicemix, it gives a descriptor not found exception.

Please file a JIRA issue for this with as much detail as possible. I
just fixed some build issues in the trunk today (aka 3.3-SNAPSHOT) but
this isn't one of them.

> Could you please let me know if there are any additional parameters to be
> passed in the plugin configuration. The 3.2-SNAPSHOT is no longer available
> on the servicemix repo so I am forced to upgrade. The plugin used to work
> fine with the previous version. If this is a known issue, is there a
> workaround ?

I highly recommend using the final release for either the 3.2 and
3.2.1 releases. These are definitely available in the central Maven
repo. Below are URLs to the path to the binary downloads:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/apache-servicemix/3.2/
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/apache-servicemix/3.2.1/

Bruce
);'