Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Milan Tomic <mi...@setcce.org> on 2003/12/19 09:37:23 UTC

[java] Large XML Files ( > 1 MB )

	Signing large xml file (1,5 MB) took more than 300 MB RAM. Is
there a way to make it consume less memory?

Thank you.

Re: [java] Large XML Files ( > 1 MB )

Posted by Axl Mattheus <Ax...@Sun.COM>.
Erwin,

We're testing it like mad. It seems good. It is my plan to check it in
today if all goes well.

Danke Herr Dittmann.

ax/

Re: [java] Large XML Files ( > 1 MB )