Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Michael Devogelaere <mi...@digibel.be> on 2003/06/09 22:49:49 UTC

[users@httpd] unbuffered cgi output

Hi all,

I've recently upgraded from apache 1.3.27 to apache 2.0.40 as distributed by
RedHat. Now my CGI-scripts no longer work unbuffered. Do CGI-scripts normally
work unbuffered with Apache 2.0 or did i forget to configure something or
is the problem related to something RedHat-specific or ... ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Michael.

--
Michael Devogelaere                                michael@digibel.be
  IT Consultant                                        +32-473-939352

Re: [users@httpd] unbuffered cgi output

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, Michael Devogelaere wrote:
> I've recently upgraded from apache 1.3.27 to apache 2.0.40 as distributed by
> RedHat. Now my CGI-scripts no longer work unbuffered. Do CGI-scripts normally
> work unbuffered with Apache 2.0 or did i forget to configure something or
> is the problem related to something RedHat-specific or ... ?

Your best bet is to go up to 2.0.46.  There were various buffering issues
in earlier versions of 2.0.  (I can't guarentee that your problem will go
away, but it is a good first thing to try.)

Joshua.