Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lincoln Mitchell <li...@linc.net.au> on 2004/07/07 03:18:30 UTC

Lenya / Lynotype / webdav

There seems to be a few options regarding editing content in a browser
within Cocoon.
1. I started out looking at cocoon forms
2. Then I found out about Linotype and did some work in this, but have since
heard it is a bit unstable and need more work
3. Am now thinking that I should be using Lenya

What I have is one xml/XHTML document containing all content for a website,
all pages are generated from that via cocoon. Ideally I would like to allow
the user to edit this file via the browser. I don't want to be stumped by
setting up a complex CMS system although if Lenya is THE Cocoon CMS solution
then I would be interested to find out if I can just use a small part of it
to achieve my objective.

Linc