Posted to user@whirr.apache.org by Michael Segel <ms...@hotmail.com> on 2013/07/26 17:43:04 UTC

including local jars to the build?

Hi,

I have a situation where I want to build a CDH4 YARN cluster and I need to add some local jars.
Being new to Whirr, I was wondering if there was a way to do this, or if I would need to create a jira?

Thx

-Mike

Re: including local jars to the build?

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
Most like you will have to override the configuration scripts. See:

How can I modify the instance installation and configuration scripts?
http://whirr.apache.org/faq.html

-- Andrei Savu / axemblr.com